C.O.P.E. Family Support Center Presents
Bullying Education for Parents
A parent’s guide to recognizing and dealing with the behaviors of bullying
This two hour workshop teaches parents about the behaviors that constitute bullying.
Learn helpful suggestions on how to help your child manage bullying and what action to take if your child is being bullied.
Contact the C.O.P.E office for more
Is your child being bullied? Do you know what the signs of bullying are?
Participate in this informative workshop to learn all about bullying and help your child if he/she is being bullied.
You will learn:
- What is Bullying?
- The different types of bullying
- What causes Bullying?
- What are the effects of Bullying?
- How to tell if you child is being bullied
- What to do if your child is being bullied
- How to help your child manage bullying
- What to do if bullying occurs at school